Chance of a Thunderstorm90°/68°
Butler Heating and Air Conditioning offers a wide range of heating services in Dayton, from new furnace installation to 24-hour service for existing furnaces to a wide-ranging parts counter. Don’t get stuck in the “cold.”
Call one of our Dayton Heating Comfort Advisors to show you how we can heat things up for you before it’s too late. Making sure you have the best and highest quality installation of your investment is something that you shouldn’t be worried about, you can depend on Butler for the best! Our Dayton heating company also offers a wide variety of products from Lennox, Carrier and Tempstar.
In the market for new equipment? Here are some of the heating options that Butler offers in Dayton:
- (Natural) Gas-fired boilers and furnaces: fueled by either natural gas or propane with simple modifications accounting for the different characteristics of the fuels
- Oil-fired boilers and furnaces: present an opportunity to use renewable fuels to heat your home
- Heat Pumps: can provide either heating or cooling in your home, depending upon whether the surrounding environment is cooler or warmer than your home
- Infrared Heaters/ Tube Heaters: radiant energy from the tube strikes floors and other objects in the area, warming them
- PTAC ( packaged terminal air conditioner): hotel type unit used in sunrooms or enclosed patios
- No Electricity Heaters: fit in areas where flues or chimneys are not available or cannot be used
Learn more about Butler’s:
Contact us or call 937-253-8871 for a free estimate from one of our professional and knowledgeable Dayton Heating Comfort Advisors.